Ulta Beauty is looking to hire a Task Associate, apply Ulta jobs in New Brunswick NJ, Join largest North American beauty retailer in New Jersey.
Associate will responsible for day to day store operations by workings a team to ensure products are received and stocked, as well as keep the store in upstanding conditions for Ulta guests and employees. Apply Ulta New Brunswick NJ jobs
Position : Task Associate
Location : New Brunswick, NJ, US
Category : Retail Associates
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $15 hourly/Commission
Hours: Part-time – Open availability
Do you have a passion for the details and elevating processes? As a Task Associate in New Brunswick, you are passionate about delivering operational and process excellence that support sales drivers to ensure that everything in the store is fully stocked and ready to “wow” guests and influence peers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities at Ulta New Brunswick store:
- Keeping fixtures stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall store cleanliness,
- Supporting New Brunswick store management by following process and procedures and completing tasks.
- Ensuring assigned work area is replenished, signed, and faced, and ensuring testers are available.
- Maintaining outstanding New Brunswick store standards and overall store cleanliness including sales-floor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area.
- Ensuring compliance by being knowledgeable of Ulta Beauty’s policies, procedures, and standards.
- Executing other operational tasks as directed.
- Building personal and professional rapport with all New Brunswick guests
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Assisting in store duties like filling displays and shelves.
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness
Job Requirements for Store Associate jobs New Brunswick:
- Must be 18+
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a New Brunswick team
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system and Apple devices)
- Ability to problem solve
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, overnights, and holidays in New Brunswick NJ.
Essential Functions: On a regular basis, continuous mobility throughout the retail store (inclusive of bending, pushing, reaching, twisting) during shift and ability to lift and/or move 10 lbs. to 40 lbs. Join us. Submit Ulta application New Brunswick now at https://careers.ulta.com/careers/jobs
Career Tags: ulta careers New Brunswick, ulta beauty jobs New Brunswick, ulta jobs nearby in New Brunswick NJ, Retail jobs nearby in New Brunswick, makeup stoe jobs New Brunswick, Retail jobs New Brunswick, Store openings nearby New Brunswick NJ, retail vacancies in New Brunswick NJ,
Note: We Store Jobs here to share job alert for who is looking to start a new career and grow earning, Apply Ulta jobs near me in New Brunswick NJ as Task Associate. Looking for something else ? hit the advance “Retail Store Job” Search and check latest Retail jobs New Brunswick New Jersey or submit details to apply other store jobs by hitting ” Submit Resume “