Ulta Beauty is looking to hire a Task Associate, apply Ulta jobs in Meriden CT, Join largest North American beauty retailer in Connecticut.
Associate will responsible for day to day store operations by workings a team to ensure products are received and stocked, as well as keep the store in upstanding conditions for Ulta guests and employees. Apply Ulta Meriden CT jobs
Position : Task Associate
Location : Meriden, CT, US
Category : Retail Associates
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $15 hourly/Commission
Hours: Part-time – Open availability
Do you have a passion for the details and elevating processes? As a Task Associate in Meriden, you are passionate about delivering operational and process excellence that support sales drivers to ensure that everything in the store is fully stocked and ready to “wow” guests and influence peers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities at Ulta Meriden store:
- Keeping fixtures stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall store cleanliness,
- Supporting Meriden store management by following process and procedures and completing tasks.
- Ensuring assigned work area is replenished, signed, and faced, and ensuring testers are available.
- Maintaining outstanding Meriden store standards and overall store cleanliness including sales-floor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area.
- Ensuring compliance by being knowledgeable of Ulta Beauty’s policies, procedures, and standards.
- Executing other operational tasks as directed.
- Building personal and professional rapport with all Meriden guests
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Assisting in store duties like filling displays and shelves.
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness
Job Requirements for Store Associate jobs Meriden:
- Must be 18+
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a Meriden team
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system and Apple devices)
- Ability to problem solve
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, overnights, and holidays in Meriden CT.
Essential Functions: On a regular basis, continuous mobility throughout the retail store (inclusive of bending, pushing, reaching, twisting) during shift and ability to lift and/or move 10 lbs. to 40 lbs. Join us. Submit Ulta application Meriden now at https://careers.ulta.com/careers/jobs
Career Tags: ulta careers Meriden, ulta beauty jobs Meriden, ulta jobs nearby in Meriden CT, Retail jobs nearby in Meriden, makeup stoe jobs Meriden, Retail jobs Meriden, Store openings nearby Meriden CT, retail vacancies in Meriden CT,
Note: We Store Jobs here to share job alert for who is looking to start a new career and grow earning, Apply Ulta jobs near me in Meriden CT as Task Associate. Looking for something else ? hit the advance “Retail Store Job” Search and check latest Retail jobs Meriden Connecticut or submit details to apply other store jobs by hitting ” Submit Resume “