Ulta Beauty is looking to hire a Task Associate, apply Ulta jobs in High Point NC, Join largest North American beauty retailer in North Carolina.
Associate will responsible for day to day store operations by workings a team to ensure products are received and stocked, as well as keep the store in upstanding conditions for Ulta guests and employees. Apply Ulta High Point NC jobs
Position : Task Associate
Location : High Point, NC, US
Category : Retail Associates
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $15 hourly/Commission
Hours: Part-time – Open availability
Do you have a passion for the details and elevating processes? As a Task Associate in High Point, you are passionate about delivering operational and process excellence that support sales drivers to ensure that everything in the store is fully stocked and ready to “wow” guests and influence peers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities at Ulta High Point store:
- Keeping fixtures stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall store cleanliness,
- Supporting High Point store management by following process and procedures and completing tasks.
- Ensuring assigned work area is replenished, signed, and faced, and ensuring testers are available.
- Maintaining outstanding High Point store standards and overall store cleanliness including sales-floor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area.
- Ensuring compliance by being knowledgeable of Ulta Beauty’s policies, procedures, and standards.
- Executing other operational tasks as directed.
- Building personal and professional rapport with all High Point guests
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Assisting in store duties like filling displays and shelves.
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness
Job Requirements for Store Associate jobs High Point:
- Must be 18+
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a High Point team
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system and Apple devices)
- Ability to problem solve
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, overnights, and holidays in High Point NC.
Essential Functions: On a regular basis, continuous mobility throughout the retail store (inclusive of bending, pushing, reaching, twisting) during shift and ability to lift and/or move 10 lbs. to 40 lbs. Join us. Submit Ulta application High Point now at https://careers.ulta.com/careers/jobs
Career Tags: ulta careers High Point, ulta beauty jobs High Point, ulta jobs nearby in High Point NC, Retail jobs nearby in High Point, makeup stoe jobs High Point, Retail jobs High Point, Store openings nearby High Point NC, retail vacancies in High Point NC,
Note: We Store Jobs here to share job alert for who is looking to start a new career and grow earning, Apply Ulta jobs near me in High Point NC as Task Associate. Looking for something else ? hit the advance “Retail Store Job” Search and check latest Retail jobs High Point North Carolina or submit details to apply other store jobs by hitting ” Submit Resume “