Ulta Beauty is looking to hire a Task Associate, apply Ulta jobs in Columbia SC, Join largest North American beauty retailer in South Carolina.
Associate will responsible for day to day store operations by workings a team to ensure products are received and stocked, as well as keep the store in upstanding conditions for Ulta guests and employees. Apply Ulta Columbia SC jobs
Position : Task Associate
Location : Columbia, SC, US
Category : Retail Associates
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $15 hourly/Commission
Hours: Part-time – Open availability
Do you have a passion for the details and elevating processes? As a Task Associate in Columbia, you are passionate about delivering operational and process excellence that support sales drivers to ensure that everything in the store is fully stocked and ready to “wow” guests and influence peers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities at Ulta Columbia store:
- Keeping fixtures stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall store cleanliness,
- Supporting Columbia store management by following process and procedures and completing tasks.
- Ensuring assigned work area is replenished, signed, and faced, and ensuring testers are available.
- Maintaining outstanding Columbia store standards and overall store cleanliness including sales-floor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area.
- Ensuring compliance by being knowledgeable of Ulta Beauty’s policies, procedures, and standards.
- Executing other operational tasks as directed.
- Building personal and professional rapport with all Columbia guests
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Assisting in store duties like filling displays and shelves.
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness
Job Requirements for Store Associate jobs Columbia:
- Must be 18+
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a Columbia team
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system and Apple devices)
- Ability to problem solve
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, overnights, and holidays in Columbia SC.
Essential Functions: On a regular basis, continuous mobility throughout the retail store (inclusive of bending, pushing, reaching, twisting) during shift and ability to lift and/or move 10 lbs. to 40 lbs. Join us. Submit Ulta application Columbia now at https://careers.ulta.com/careers/jobs
Career Tags: ulta careers Columbia, ulta beauty jobs Columbia, ulta jobs nearby in Columbia SC, Retail jobs nearby in Columbia, makeup stoe jobs Columbia, Retail jobs Columbia, Store openings nearby Columbia SC, retail vacancies in Columbia SC,
Note: We Store Jobs here to share job alert for who is looking to start a new career and grow earning, Apply Ulta jobs near me in Columbia SC as Task Associate. Looking for something else ? hit the advance “Retail Store Job” Search and check latest Retail jobs Columbia South Carolina or submit details to apply other store jobs by hitting ” Submit Resume “