Join Ulta Beauty as Material Handler in Fresno California in Distribution Center Associates as Full-time employees, refer details to know more about job roles.
Position : Material Handler
Location : Fresno, California
Category : Distribution Center Associates
Job Type : Full Time
Job id : 173639
Experience operational excellence. Real investment in personal and professional development. And an ability to make real and beneficial change. The Distribution Centers at Ulta Beauty are a place where lived values meet next-generation advancements to create competitive advantage few can match.
If you want to learn in a supportive and ever-evolving environment. If you value managers who aren’t afraid to lead by rolling up their sleeves. If you seek stability, growth opportunities and the rewards that come with industry leadership, apply your talents and passions in ways that take us to even greater heights.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
As a critical contributor to efficient and effective productivity within our Distribution Center, you will have responsibility for shipping, receiving, stocking and fulfilling orders of product. With over 300,000 square feet of facility space and thousands of products that are entering and leaving our Center on a daily basis, this role provides the opportunity to make our top-performing location even better, ensuring ever-increasing levels of accuracy, speed, and support to our stores and E-Commerce function. Tasks are typically completed through the use of an RF scanner.
You will accomplish all of these goals by:
- Accurately picking/packing orders using established practices
- Restocking picking bins with product brought from reserve storage
- Accurately sorting, counting, and receiving all merchandise.
- Safely moving product to and from pallet racks with powered material handling equipment (e.g., fork trucks, order selectors and powered pallet jacks (will certify on equipment)
- Safely working with conveyors to accurately build pallets of cartons for shipment
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Organizing warehouse storage space
- Using a scanner to direct work (pick, pack, receive, move)
- Using hands and fingers to handle, or feel; repeatedly reaching overhead with hands and arms to accomplish tasks; using hearing to listen for safety hazards and instructions
- Safely lifting and/or moves boxes, product or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Consistently lifting, bending, standing, walking, stooping and kneeling; occasionally crouching, crawling and climbing stairs during an 8-hour or 10-hour shift and during extended overtime shifts, as needed
- Using close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception while performing warehouse functions
- Working overtime as determined by business needs during the week and/or weekends
- Following instructions quickly, safely and accurately
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Effectively communicating and understanding basic written/oral instructions in English, as well as reading/interpreting documents (e.g., safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals)
- Demonstrating flexibility in daily task assignments
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be self-motivated individuals who are 18+ years of age with the ability to successfully complete training and obtain certification in your assigned area. Additional requirements include:
- Solid math skills, including the ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide
- A high school diploma or GED, with 1+ year of related experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) are desired, but not required
- Knowledge of RF (radio frequency) scanners and basic computer skills are preferred
- Constant exposure to loud noises
- Occasional work in high places
- Exposure to variable temperatures
- Exposure to dusty environment
- May be exposed to strong scents related to cosmetic or fragrance
- May be required to work in narrow aisles or trailers
Submit job application : visit here
Other open Store jobs